Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Long Last I Have Experienced Phantom!
Spark is OK but it sometimes has wobbles with Qobuz when it misses tracks in a playlist, loses last couple of second of a track and skips to the next track. Sometimes Qobuz tracks of an album are not available and then a new search will bring them up as playable files.

Optical inputs are sketchy when sharing to groups of stereo pairs if you group them and then eject a pair the optical input may need reseting (turn off and back on again in spark settings). I've had some loss of sync with optical inputs.

Turning speakers off (unplugging the system) seems in my home to reallocate optical named inputs to different speakers. You cannot change the names of inputs without doing a full install.

Installation with Spark is like driving a large lorry across a weak bridge, very scary and you don't know if you're going to get to the other side. I'd like a new install sound as you can't stop it until the install has completed.

The sound of the system though is something else. fabulous.

Messages In This Thread
RE: At Long Last I Have Experienced Phantom! - by superstock - 12-Jun-2015, 11:52