Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Devialet 200 goes back on Wednesday...
Agreed and I want to be better than they have been about this. If they tell me they swapped out a board and now its fine then I'm perfectly willing to accept the unit on their word. However, if they say "it works fine here and we're shipping it back" then I'll never lay eyes on it again! So hopefully they won't try to do an internal component swap on the down-low and tell me they did nothing and it works perfectly. I could nail the left reflex speaker to the wall, caulk around it and still not have a 26-34% channel imbalance! I know cuz I tried it flush against the wall, sans nails & caulk of course ;-)

I totally agree with your take; Corporate goodwill is tanking globally. Take care of someone and he'll tell 4-5 people. Rake him over the coals and he'll tell 25!!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Devialet 200 goes back on Wednesday... - by Manoet - 16-Jun-2015, 03:29