Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 200 ------my first 4 months
I don't think your post is negative, I would say it is very balanced in fact. Thinking about your "I have no idea how Devialet get away with it" comment, well AIR was at one time a £1000 option with the D170. If you bought a stand alone streamer for £1000 that didn't work, you would take it back and demand a refund. In fact I'm a little surprised that our more legal minded friends in the USA haven't started a class action.

There was some signs of hope a couple of months back, with reports that Devialet knew how to solve the AIR issues, together with the beta releases of AIR etc. it's gone a bit quiet recently though.....

To be fair, I'm getting reasonable results with AIR now, but this has involved a few tweaks to my PC, with sod all feedback or guidance from Devialet. ......and I'd almost forgotten that I have bought a Dialog. Although we've all had correspondence from Devilaet, apologising for the fact that the Dialog's we bought at a time when Devialet stated that Expert compatibility was coming soon won't in fact be of any use until 2016. We've all had that apologetic email haven't we? Maybe not.

Anyway, rant over, and I must say my set up is sounding rather good, especially since I've started running 7.1.3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet 200 ------my first 4 months - by Confused - 23-Jun-2015, 21:46