Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner?
Thanks F1! Coincidentally my previous 2 DAC, Pre & amp combos have been equally quiet and probably didn't 'require' special noise abatement but old-time hifi guy that I am, I tend to use high-end outlets, plugs, IEC's, cables and terminations for two totally different but distinct reasons for every piece of equipment plugged into the wall... pro-actively for enhanced SQ via cable signal transmission integrity and prophylactically, as "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" solution to quell any potential electrical grid-grunge. Additionally I use it 1; cuz its there, built and paid for years ago and 2; because I need more than a single dual-gang outlet in that location. Of course knowing its efficacy doesn't kill me either ;-)
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner? - by Manoet - 28-Jun-2015, 17:41