Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner?
As I said early on, if you want to start somewhere, that's the place and they're on sale at a few places for $175 (rhodium) and about $20 less for Gold. I wasn't that lucky since I jumped on them several years ago when they were new and had to pay $245 each for Rhodium. Occasionally they and various plugs, IEC's and cable terminations go on sale used so keep an eye out at all the usual suspect's sites. But knowing what I know today I would've paid double that! Yes they're that good! But no matter anyones financial status no one 'want's to pay a dime more than they have to! I personally know guys that swap out Rhodium/Gold for a different sound as the outlet swap is dramatically cheaper, more effective and repeatable than jumping on the high-end cable-go-round.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner? - by Manoet - 29-Jun-2015, 23:05