Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner?
Not yet but four of us are meeting there Sunday afternoon. Tho I'll never be able to remember the difference from a month ago and will only be qualified at-best to give an overall rather than any qualified or comparative A/B impression. He's the only one that can do that.

And for those asking about Rhodium I can best describe it when used in the Furutech products and compared to gold; Rhodium provides a more accurate, detailed, true-to-source presentation while gold is a little warmer, more laid back & tube-like. Amazingly, a combination of both Rhodium and Gold holds pretty close SQ to percentages of each plating used. That is to say if you use a GTX-DR outlet with a FI-50R 120V plug at one end with one FI-50G IEC at the opposite end you can introduce a +or- 33% increase in warmth/tube-like behavior in that line. An incredibly nice feature for fine-tuning/tweaking that last snippet of a musical preference from the Devialet alone or other sources in conjunction with or separate from the Devialet.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner? - by Manoet - 30-Jun-2015, 12:46