Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner?
(01-Jul-2015, 13:30)AaronG Wrote: Much better at night. I am surrounded by MIT Pharmaceutical startups with big machines!

But with the PS Premier it's consistent.

In re voltage shouldn't the swings make a difference on my non-Devialet gear that's plugged into the PS Premier?

mm i see your point.

it depends on what other gear you have... for instance anything running with a linear ps - its a regulated output so it shouldnt matter.

any decent smps should also be able to handle the difference in voltage.

The main problem is all the machines those pharma companies would be running.. i can only imagine the electronics running in all of those places and the noise they put back down the line which is where a conditioner would really help.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner? - by completeluxury - 01-Jul-2015, 13:40