Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner?
(01-Jul-2015, 19:45)kenreau Wrote:
(01-Jul-2015, 01:48)Music or sound Wrote: I tried many Power conditioner over the years and eventually did not like any of them! They all degraded the sound. Presently I am using a Lessloss firewall module http://www.lessloss.com/firewall-module-p-216.html. No negative sound attributes but less background noise.

Thanks for chiming on these Lessloss firewall modules, those look very intriguing.  How have you incorporated them?  Main line to outlet? Distribution module? In equipment? close to speakers?

Thx
Kenreau

I have floor boxes direct under my equipment and I installed one module directly in these fairly large boxes feeding all my outlets. The power cord in my case is only 15cm long for my D250 and therefore it had to be diy.  I am thinking to get some more to separate the different devices. Now Lessloss has modules which one can plug in directly into the IEC of the amp, which should fit any Devialet but I have not tried these. I like them more invisible!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner? - by Music or sound - 01-Jul-2015, 20:11