Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early impressions, musings & pondering a Sub addition
A sub is a good choice. Another brand to throw in the ring is JL audio.

another area of improvement is your audio PC.

theres a BIG difference between a computer and a well designed audio computer! worlds apart. quite a few of us here use computers as audio sources and you can get quite a lot of advice here in regards to setting one up properly. i dare say a lot of us actually use 2 computers. 1 is a "control pc" which holds your music collection, all software and basically does all the hard work with a single program (called Jplay) that sends the audio content to a secondary computer called the "audio pc" whose sole purpose is to receive that audio content and then send it to the devialet.

if you think that you have tracks that sound good and some that dont, personally i would be looking at the computer source first before wanting to invest in subs, but thats just me.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early impressions, musings & pondering a Sub addition - by completeluxury - 01-Jul-2015, 10:30