Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early impressions, musings & pondering a Sub addition
(02-Jul-2015, 22:23)completeluxury Wrote:
(02-Jul-2015, 21:39)Pim van Vliet Wrote: You guys think you have problems with your wife; Mine wants Vivid G1's but I can't afford them...

see you think thats a problem but really its a blessing in disguise!

i like my vivids i think they are great, but the G range looks like sperm with a little curly tail at the top from the side. if your wife wants those theres almost nothing that you cant get in your system due to WAF!

shame she gon send you broke though lol she couldnt have like the G4's more?? they are so lil and cute

I would try that but apparently size does matter...who would have thought. Anyway, a Dev 800 and a pair of G1's and I would be the happiest broke person on the planet.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early impressions, musings & pondering a Sub addition - by Pim - 04-Jul-2015, 13:11