Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants Phantom launch 15th July
A most excellent day today! Many thanks to the guys at OAC, excellent hospitality, splendid demonstrations, combined with being great fun. I think they have really set the standard for events like this.

Great to finally meet Guillaume and others, plus the biggest surprise of the day was not the Phantoms, but that Nickb appears to be a really good bloke and was great fun to chat with. (He picked out some fine tunes too). I'm now trying to work out who the above Gordy was? Also, I can reveal that Guillaume is much better looking in real life than his avatar would suggest.

In other news, F1eng listened to a digital cable, but decided not to purchase.....

On a more serious note, I probably have a few observations to post on the Phantoms. Although, I'm not really in mood for posting audio observations at the moment for some reason, plus I think there was so much to take in today my little brain is still processing thoughts for the day. However, an easy conclusion for me to make is that if I had to choose a hifi to buy for £4k, for my taste, I simply cannot think of anything I would choose in preference to a pair of silver Phantoms.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oxford Audio Consultants Phantom launch 15th July - by Confused - 15-Jul-2015, 21:46