Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth connectivity
Hi. 
Does anybody know how to pair a BT device with the Phantom? I'm not able to pair my phone with the Phantoms and can't find a tutorial on the Web. 
I've just received two Silver Phantoms and a Dialog. They sound amazing.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I think that the (now integrated) Bluetooth function is supposed to be activated with the next firmware update.
Thanks!
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Maybe it's too early for me to ask this question, but maybe it's a general BT rule...

When using BT to stream audio from an iOS device, or MAC laptop (to the Phantom would be the intent), can it play any online audio? Like websites hosting online radio; spotify app; youtube; souncloud; or any other website that hosts audio playback?

And would BT be the way to go for this desire?

Thanks.
Do You Know Guys When is The exact date for Update on the Bluetooth Module of the Phantom to be Activated?. Huh
All I heard from Devialet support was late July then early August.
Should be very soon.
Does BT compress the music though, or is it on par these days?
Can the Bluetooth connection run two phantoms for stereo or is it strictly mono only?
If I have one older (pre-integrated BT) Phantom and now buy it a new stereo pair, can I use the integrated BT from the newer Phantom across BOTH speakers?

A bit confused here ....

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(07-Aug-2015, 09:03)andrewhollo Wrote: can I use the integrated BT from the newer Phantom across BOTH speakers?

It should work as any other source as long as you have a Dialog to set-up the stereo pair.
I received my Phantom + Dialog today. A NU FORCE BTR 100 connector was included with the package. I didn't know it was part of the order. I guess it's the blutooth connectivity they are talking about.