Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom dark grey colour founded
(16-Jul-2015, 14:26)Manoet Wrote: Ok, show me where I even mentioned the word 'radiation' even once. Alcoa did but only as radiant cooling. Only term I used repeatedly was "emissive/dissipative." Now would you have us believe amplifers CNC'd from alloy are non-emissive/dissipative in any heat-shedding way!?! You're trying too hard and for the life of me I can't understand why. None of what I said is wrong yet you're determined to change it around to suit your contrary/combative needs. If you insist on quoting me or my intentions then please have the courtesy of making it something I said or inferred and not what you wish I said/inferred.

At this point I must again insist this, like high-end cables, has become a topic I'll no longer debate with you. Primary reason being you've virtually insured its all going to be moderated into extinction anyway.

You don't understand things technical, but you think you do. To avoid you irritating me any more I am putting you on my ignore list.
Bye.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
Phantom dark grey colour founded - by mixart - 16-Jul-2015, 01:48
RE: Phantom dark grey colour founded - by EvPa - 16-Jul-2015, 13:17
RE: Phantom dark grey colour founded - by f1eng - 16-Jul-2015, 14:44