Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another streamer to add interest in!?
Yep, I agree with completeluxury, the Lampizator Komputer, built to the specs of Elberoth (I know him from computeraudiophile.com and jplay.eu) is something we can all build using parts we can all source.

It's almost the same as my music server and in effect a mix of a CAPS and Pipeline specced machine with an additional JCat battery PSU on the SSD (the only dual rechargeable battery at least I know of) and a JCAT USB card (instead of the SoTM) with AO and Windows Server 2012R2. Don't know what LPSU they're using but I suspect it's either a HDPlex or Teradak. It will be interestimg to see pics of the full solution to confirm that what's not mentioned in the specs. Perhaps they also threw in some Paul Pang stuff. The things missing are a Regen and JPlay. Smile

They also don't make a secret of it as they write: "There is no rocket science in our Komputer. Anybody can, and really SHOULD make such one for himself. It just takes time and money to buy EVERY part from a different vendor from a different country."
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another streamer to add interest in!? - by Antoine - 24-Jul-2015, 00:05