Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What delights me about my Devialet
it is the sound quality I fell in love with my Devialet.
When I visited the Devialet home in Paris last year I was totally enlighted by the impression of design and sound. I listened to the great sound improvement of SAM in Paris as well. At this session only one nice chap was there to present SAM, everyone else was in Munich that time. I t was really a wonderful experience to listen to Jaques Loussier plays Bach Gavotte in D major. I never wanted to stop listening anymore. When I got. my D 200 upgraded with SAM for my speakers a new world turned up. I am now listening to. music files I never was aware of before and I am still enjoying exploring new encounters every day. By the way, Air was never a big issue for me and I am using it all day round.
Sorry for my bad English but I just want to express that I am not willing to jump on the complaining track, its still on a very high level...
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany

Messages In This Thread
RE: What delights me about my Devialet - by blair.athol - 28-Jul-2015, 23:13