Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What delights me about my Devialet
Pim van Vliet - Hope for speedy recovery!.

I had almost similar experience with My Mom (Paralytic, Diabitic, with Heart conditions) suffered with UTI. which had taken over her complete body. In ICU - Ward - followed by 24x7 Home Nursing - all in all 2months of emotional days. What ever, each day after Hospital & or office, come home, and Devialet was emotional anchor for sure!.

Great thread this one!.

Every day Morning I start off with India classic during my morning stretching, Crunches etc.

Devialet is so light, I keep getting requests to get my big Laptop (Devialet) carry to friends home audition. It simply beats any of those expensive amps my friends have!. No speech after that!. Well, come home with that feeling of white ring hovering on my head followed by 1 minute of re-hook up to my speakers and I go again. Glenmorangie 18 giving nice company with the music flowing. Its Heavenly!

My D120 goes with all latest firmware upgrades. No complaints and its PURE MUSIC!. after my speakers run-in complete, new speaker cables run-in done, its way up there since I started my journey with Devialet!.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"

Messages In This Thread
RE: What delights me about my Devialet - by Jnan_devi - 31-Jul-2015, 04:13