Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What delights me about my Devialet
(04-Aug-2015, 10:13)Bob Ryan Wrote:
(31-Jul-2015, 05:39)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Thanks to you all. She's doing really well and she is also enjoying the Devialet. We're both into music so it's a great thing to share.

Blessings to your loved one that she may have many years ahead. Many happy years. Not to come off sounding too "New Age", but music is definitely part of the healing and nurturing of self process. I had multiple collapsed lung episodes and eventual lung surgeries. It would have been so much more difficult without the loving support of my wife..and music. Sadly my wife passed from cancer back on same month/year of 9/11 when we were staying in NYC near Sloan Kettering. Ella listened to music while undergoing many "treatments" which helped her cope with it all. Now dealing with parent with Alzheimers, sister with recurrence of breast cancer and on it goes. Some research suggests music is important in improving the quality of life of Alzheimer patients. Life often gets more challenging as we get into our older years. No matter what the circumstances, music remains a beautiful respite.

You're right Bob. Music (almost) always makes you feel better. All the best.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What delights me about my Devialet - by Pim - 05-Aug-2015, 05:22