Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe the Devialet Sound
(29-Jul-2015, 13:05)teddlesdee Wrote: Hi Brian,

As I have found out, you don't necessarily need a 'local' dealer. OK, so you are not, I presume 'squatting' or about to get evicted, or on the naughty list  Undecided , and have been a respectable member of society for some time? Of course you have  Angel

As I found out, a quick call to a Dev good dealer closest, could net you a delivered demo at yours (with a suitable deposit)? I did that recently for a sub.
What have you to lose? Try it!

Keith
Keith

My nearest dealer has a trade in 400 that I am interested in at a fair price.
I did ask him if I could have an in home demo, I would pay in full and all the shipping charges.
His reply was.

"Of course. Yes I do have a 30 days exchange policy (I do not have a refund policy)."

I would hate to put that amount of coin out, and not be happy with the sound.

When I asked him to describe the sound, this was his response 

"I will confess that I, personally, am not in love with the product. The product is well engineer and well built. Its aesthetics is stunning. If someone wants to customize the product he/she will be well served. It also offer a good dynamics sounds, with a wide sound-stage and over all pleasant resolution. Nothing annoying. Personally I would have prefer more resolution, more definition and a fuller sound. Still, a lot of our customer have bought Devialet product and loved it."

Now you might see why I asked users to describe the sound. 

Thanks Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Messages In This Thread
Describe the Devialet Sound - by BrianT - 29-Jul-2015, 01:30
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by BrianT - 29-Jul-2015, 23:36
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by Damon - 30-Jul-2015, 00:43
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by f1eng - 30-Jul-2015, 17:31
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by Damon - 30-Jul-2015, 18:32
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by BrianT - 01-Aug-2015, 00:15
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by BrianT - 03-Aug-2015, 19:56
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by Pim - 05-Aug-2015, 05:27
RE: Describe the Devialet Sound - by Nemal1 - 04-Aug-2015, 11:40