Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30% discount on Phantoms
Hi

Before any one get excited of a prospect of getting 30% off their next purchase...

The -30% offer is for the customers who bought the first version of the Phantom.. The version which hasn't got the Bluetooth chip inside...

Unless someone can tell me they were able to get the reduction without fulfilling the above requirement.

Thx
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
Interesting. I bought mine through Colette quite early. It was pre-Bluetooth. No 30% offer for me though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi
Connect with Devialet through Help.devialet.com
they will take the serial number of your device and email address and will certainly email you the code...

Good Luck
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
I received the offer too.
I ordered my Phantom in december.
I think this is a very friendly way from Devialet to thank the early believers in Phantom who did take a bit of pain during the first months.
Really cool attitude !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't help wondering if this means they'll ALL fall in price anyway within 6 months, and we're being conned into an impulse purchase. It wasn't that long after the limited-time offer "free" WiFi module in the D110 was included permanently.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(21-Sep-2015, 18:09)JohnnySix Wrote: Can't help wondering if this means they'll ALL fall in price anyway within 6 months, and we're being conned into an impulse purchase. It wasn't that long after the limited-time offer "free" WiFi module in the D110 was included permanently.

I suppose they just want to be fair with early adopters. Which is nice.
The reasons are pretty simple:
- they trusted Devialet without much testing
- they were beta-testers
- they didn't have bluetooth included
- they suffered from bad software longer than new adopters

So you should not overthink this nice offer.
Just a smart gift to their first customers (and I'm not one of them).
I say "Bravo"!
(21-Sep-2015, 21:29)fgueho Wrote: [quote='JohnnySix' pid='25392' dateline='1442855361']
Can't help wondering if

So you should not overthink this nice offer.
Just a smart gift to their first customers (and I'm not one of them).
I say "Bravo"!

Devialet will still be making a profit. That doesn't qualify as a gift. And what about those that went through the same travails but who do not want or cannot afford another Phantom? How are they to be compensated?
Why be so cynical about this offer. For those who have been offered it the choice is to take it or leave it. Simple.

You don't get this with most other things. If you buy a new car a few months before a new improved model is released, you certainly don't get this option!
I bought 2 white Phantoms from Collete. I only received one code when I should have 2? Not sure how this works.
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(21-Sep-2015, 22:05)nigelb001 Wrote: Why be so cynical about this offer. For those who have been offered it the choice is to take it or leave it. Simple.

You don't get this with most other things. If you buy a new car a few months before a new improved model is released, you certainly don't get this option!

I totally agree with you.