Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me? .... (sound quality)
(08-Oct-2015, 15:40)ChalleB Wrote: I only have one Phantom at the moment, so probably two would ofcourse help spread a wide orchestral sound stage,
but I have listened to recordnings (which I know are good) that jsut feel limited on a single phantom (whilst other music works)

ChalleB - I've just noticed that you only have 1 Phantom!!!. Well that explains everything.I would be suprised that a single speaker from ANY BRAND could give the dispersion, depth and placement when playing CLASSICAL music that you or anybody would like. Agreed, some music by its nature can easily be played through a single speaker (anything that sounds good on a 'beat box') but classical music is meant to go through two speakers.

My advice, don't judge the product based on a single Phantom (btw - what do you have? white or silver?) playing classical music. That's like judging a Ferrari limited to half its horse power and wondering why it drives like a Ford. Horses for courses, mate. Get a second one and you will see what all the fuss is about. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Is it just me? .... (sound quality) - by Phs - 03-Oct-2015, 11:44
RE: Is it just me? .... (sound quality) - by stonedragon - 08-Oct-2015, 17:01