Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog compatibility Expert Line
(13-Oct-2015, 13:12)Antoine Wrote: -1

Why would any Devialet Expert owner that doesn't also own one or more Phantoms want a Dialog? There's plenty external music server/streaming boxes in the world already. The Dialog doesn't seem that great to me. Don't care if it's relatively cheap, I want the best quality deserving the old Devialet brand name.

IMO Devialet should deliver a proper functioning AIR solution. Don't let them off the hook this easy and reward their incompetence of not being able to deliver the promised stable internal streaming solution with buying another product of theirs!

I'd like Devialet to focus on AIR v3 whether it's new hardware, software or both. Start over from scratch and deliver a better than USB sounding, stable solution for any PC or Mac out there. Let them look at companies like Merging and their Nadac or any other company that can deliver what they promise.

Just my €0.02. Smile
+ 1. That is why we bought a Devialet in the first place. One-box solution  -  simple and trouble free. And IMHO, they should focus on one system, may be Apple as less variables in the hardware/software things, make it work smoothly. Then work on the PC. Or vice versa.

Messages In This Thread
Dialog compatibility Expert Line - by markush - 13-Oct-2015, 12:15
Dialog compatibility Expert Line - by Yebbi - 13-Oct-2015, 12:32
RE: Dialog compatibility Expert Line - by G51 - 13-Oct-2015, 16:23