Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-3 week inspection & PSU temp comparison
Pim-
What I sense I'm hearing is akin to edgy/raspy but I can't attribute it to a certain temp degree. It sounds best for about the first 5 minutes where everything is far smoother, clearer and more detailed. My mind wants to associate it with temp change but too many times having sat and watched the temp changes on the GUI I find its gone after a period of time but temps haven't changed. Weird I know but palpable. And I don't know how to deal with an SQ loss in a purely time domain scenario without temperature changes creeping into the equation. I work on it daily. Its constant and there-at-initial-power-up-then-gone. Its the best I can do today.

thumb 5-

I apologize for the percentage I originally used. Now I can see the error of my ways but I had to convert those number to Fahrenheit to do that. I'll try to not let that happen again. Bear in mind there was no effort on my part to enhance or exaggerate any findings... simply not fluent with Celsius as a 2nd language.

F1eng-

No, I haven't found the actual sensors but would dearly love to! I'm using sensors post modification as you or everyone else might sans modifications. Its the only game in town! Tho I do have the infra red and surface probe sensors for surface to balance and in some ways validate internal findings.

Now really, doesn't ANYONE have a clue why A/D temps parallel S temps so closely in all manner of different scenarios/situations?
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2-3 week inspection & PSU temp comparison - by Manoet - 16-Oct-2015, 13:00