Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250
(07-Nov-2015, 16:53)JeanF Wrote:
(06-Nov-2015, 23:46)kerkhoffd Wrote: Congrats JeanF. Followed your search closely (also on HTF) as I am too looking to upgrade to Devialet amplification in the future. Great feedback on DevialetChat. Hope to use my Linn Akurate DS in the future as a transport on a D200 or D250. Depending on future funds.

@Stigmater and Guillaume: what digital cable did/do you use to connect the Akurate DS digital out to the Devialet? It only has a BNC type digital out it seems.

Thanks kerkhoffd ! Your username is a wellknown name for me and regarding to your HTF posts within some shown interests regarding Devialet I was getting the feeling that you have more then average interest to buy a Devialet Big Grin
Nice to meet you here and hopefully we can share our experiences here with the rest of the members.

The new D200 is in since thirsday night and after a ''cold'' start with a definately need to more playing hours (a small dissapointment after hearing the demo D200 here) its SQ increases by day, so we're going to the right direction...
This morning I was getting very impressive impressions by using Devialet Air (ethernet) i.c.m. Roon on the Windows laptop.
I use to play with the Moon 180 MiND renderer with Teddy Pardo LPS, but I have to say that the Roon - Devialet Air combination surpasses the SQ of the Moon 180 MiND, something I wasn't expecting before...

What are youre setting in Roon for Air?
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250 - by KraaijCheck - 07-Nov-2015, 18:47