Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250
Well, that was an error that almost costed the dealer a deal! The distributor's bulletin seems to have had erroneous information with the statement, no SAM and since there is nothing on the Devialet web site, the dealers could not confirm till the distributor corrected their sale documentation.

The correct information is that SAM is available on the D250, and armed with that information, I confirmed and have wire-transferred the funds for the D250.

Will have next week so then, hope to be able to share my findings on the difference between the D120 to D200 and now, D250.

Thanks to those that helped me make this decision, much appreciated. As a note, the D250 is selling here for $8,900 Canadian, (taxes extra)

Bob
250 Pro Master, Siltech Anniversary Silver Interconnects and Speakers cables, LINN Majik Streamer, Arcam D37 SACD, Mac-mini with Kazoo, JRiver and tested Roon, Speakers, custom build, SEA Exotics, Chord Hugo, HifiMan H1000's. (home is Vancouver, Canada)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250 - by boba2013 - 28-Nov-2015, 04:10