Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250
(20-Dec-2015, 15:15)Vivialet Wrote: if you have swapped the ledt and right channel and the noise has moved to the other speaker you don't need to try other speakers, then it's definitly the amp. If you have swapped the cable on the speaker side it could also be the cable. In this case you can swap at the amp side to rule this out. If both speakers play with one of the channels it is not a speaker problem.

Thanks Vivialet.

1: Tried to delete the SD card e I did again the config.
2: Tried to reverse the speakers cable and the problem is always on the right channel.
3: Tried to connected one of the two speakers and on the left there is not problem but yes on the right.
4: Tried to take the right cable and I connected on the left speakers and there is not problem.

I think that the problem is D200.
Tomorrow morning I will call for solve the problem.
Christmas without music.
Unfortunately..
                                                                                          DD SYSTEM
                  SPEAKERS : Bowers Wilkins 802 D3 ---- ELECTRONIC : Devialet 200 (upgrade to Devialet 400 -2016-)
                            SOURCE : Aries Auralic ----- LOADSPEAKERS CABLES : Straightwire Crescendo 2*2,4mt
                 SOURCE CABLE : Audioquest USB Carbon ----- POWER : Ps Audio AC3 ---- REMOTE CONTROL : Ipad Mini

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250 - by Hualapai - 20-Dec-2015, 16:33