Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digitizing Vinyl with your Devialet 120/200/250/400/800
(11-Dec-2015, 21:30)Flashman Wrote: This may be a really dumb question, but can you record vinyl to a computer using the Devialet Air feature and not USB?  I ask this because I notice with Audacity that one of the device selections is Devialet Air.

If a USB connection is required, my next question would be whether one could use a virtual cable.  For example, you can download for free the VB-Audio Cable, a Windows audio driver working as virtual audio cable. According to the manufacturer, "thanks to its Multi-Format Audio Engine, VB-CABLE can be used without any configuration! Ready to work with all audio applications using MME, KS, DX, KS or WASAPI interfaces."

I have not yet connected my turntable to my Devialet 200, so plenty of time to figure record options.  Thanks.

Hi Flashman,
Nope, it is only the USB port you can use. Assuming the 'wireless' USB adapters work seamlessly, you can probably use this method, but you need to be sure you have enough bandwidth - 96k x 24 bits = over 2Mbit/second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digitizing Vinyl with your Devialet 120/200/250/400/800 - by Jens - 15-Dec-2015, 20:54