Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't expect customer service from Devialet
I have to say I have been very patient and more flexible than usual because of how damn good they are!

Are you 100% sure you have done the FULL RESET? I thought I had been doing it but my system was crashing every day or 2

I then realised I had not followed the instructions to the letter - and since doing a full reset I have no more total crashes

However I am still experiencing minor problems which are becoming more and more irritating:

Volume drops all the time to 35 on optical into dialogue like it thinks I have changed input

On Spark via iPhone one channel or the other drops for a second over a short period, every now and again - but it doesn't escalate to the point of crashing anymore which I keep expecting it too.

I am pretty sure it does the channel switching but I need to get a couple of tracks out that I know really well to test properly and haven't the strength right now

Spark has asked me to restart set up a couple of times in the middle of listening to music - and then I have been unable to locate dialogue or phantoms without doing a 3 press reset of both

I am not at the point of complaining yet - but they do seem to be getting less enthusiastic about hearing from me.

My latest case was closed with a note that an engineer will get back to me about a report - but I haven't ever heard back about any of the reports I sent?

Fingers crossed for the next update!!!!! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't expect customer service from Devialet - by Jamington2004 - 22-Oct-2015, 08:09