Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't expect customer service from Devialet
(22-Oct-2015, 08:33)Womaz Wrote: Yes it lets them down badly and I think they get away with it because the products sound awesome. I have not heard the Phantom , I have had a 200 and I believe the advert to be misleading. I am currently awaiting a phone call from one of the management team to discuss my issues.
We say customer service......I think it could be just one person. Certainly all of my correspondence comes from one person.

I believe their lack of respect for their customers will ultimately cost them. This is a shame as it is a great brand and we all want to see it flourish as it will benefit all of us.
I think too many people let them get away with over promising and then not delivering what is advertised. I for one have made the decision to fight my case in whatever way i have to.

I think the problem here is that the people in charge (Calmel and the other founders + the new investors) have "protected" themselves by creating the support organisation. In general I get polite answers from support but very little happens when I suggest something. There seems to be a high threshold for getting through to the ones with decision power, be it programmers or leadership. I do not think it is the people at support that is "difficult". If Devialet continue on this path too long it will be costly for them.
And I do not think the programmers at Devialet are clever enough to deal with the complexity. If they where the AIR problem would be sorted a long time ago. And most of the other issues as well...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't expect customer service from Devialet - by ogs - 22-Oct-2015, 10:45