Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't expect customer service from Devialet
(22-Oct-2015, 18:29)Womaz Wrote: Two weeks ago i was promised a phone call to deal with my complaint. Now today they have just ignored my last two messages asking for an update.
There will be people on this forum considering buying a Devialet product and seeing posts like this will put them off. Do Devialet not realise this.?

Hi no user  out there able to defend Devialet...

It is strange that Devialet refused to refund and as one user rightly pointed out.. why did the user did not return the devices for repair...or replacement ?

I have always received a quick response from all my requests...

Devialet has improved the communication by implementing  a chat system in their website... now you can even get a on spot technical support for basic issues...directly from their website...

So  let's be fair...with Devialet.. some requests from user are so strange and it can be difficult to clearly assess if the user's problem is related to the lack of basic technical skills such as properly following the step in the user manual or if the problem is related to a fault in the equipment...

In some cases, Devialet engineers may probably need more time to try to create the same environment as the user to investigate the problem...

I have posted in another thread how frustrating it could be to spend that bunch of cash on a device and run into trouble... I was quite frustrated when I spent £1500 on my very first Denon Av receiver and it took me one month to setup the device..  and since after mastering the logic behind AV receivers.. it is relatively simple.. and will take me now 30mn to setup an AV receiver...

We all want Devialet to do more to make the use of this Fantastic piece of equipment works trouble free.. and I'm certain they are working towards that goal.. let's just be a little bit patient.

Thanks
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't expect customer service from Devialet - by angenet - 22-Oct-2015, 21:16