Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't expect customer service from Devialet
(22-Oct-2015, 22:44)BowlOfPetunias Wrote: As someone who recently bought one Phantom on the 45 day trial offer and was thinking about buying a second and a dialogue I'm now really thinking twice - I was having a hard enought time in my head justifying the £3,000 spend but it they don't work properly I'd be gutted.

Hi There

Go for it mate....

These devices are worth the try...and they are good.. and must say  that some of the problems are strange.. I never experienced any issue what so ever with my device since the very first setup... Just needed to have my three silvers in one room, run the setup and move the third device in my Study and everything work flawless...

My first pair of Sonos was having the same trouble.. but with time, Sonos is very stable now etc...

Devialet with improve and the built quality is excellent.
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't expect customer service from Devialet - by angenet - 22-Oct-2015, 22:55