Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM Lab coming to Oxford Audio Consultants
A huge thanks to the Devialet team Valentine, Joachim and Antoine and Oxford Audio's John and Alasdair for a very interesting day. I am over the moon to have my Tannoys SAM'd ...not done any serious listening with SAM yet (don't want to wake the neighbors) but as soon as the sun rises I will give them an airing to see what the benefits are... can't wait!!

Also would like to thank the guy who took his time to explain many of the speaker design principles, room acoustics etc ...really was very interesting and something that I will be spending more time exploring ...sorry I forget your name but I believe you're a 'lurker ' here Wink
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAM Lab coming to Oxford Audio Consultants - by tyefighter - 26-Nov-2015, 00:31