Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Original d'Atelier
Most likely our Le200 gets another boost of 50W per channel Big Grin

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(22-Nov-2015, 14:27)hk6230 Wrote: Most likely our Le200 gets another boost of 50W per channel Big Grin

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hopefully the 250 will get the same. 

Seems unlikely that there will be any significant hardware changes, so software improvements should trickle down into other models. Bodes well for upgrades to the expert line early next year.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
I am seeing this as a sign that they are not abandoning the Expert line , as this has been the feelings a lot of us have had recently I think
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Hi

Some news from Paris Hifi show, with two pictures.

A quick translation
  • New D amp card
  • Class A modified
  • Evolution for the power supply
  • New electric power filtering card
  • Improvement of the thermal performance
  • Frame signed by Pierre Emmanuel Calmel
The price should be 29000 €
Devialet 1000Pro > Leedh E2, subwoofer 20.1 > Esprit Volta cables > Mac-mini with Air wifi > Wilson Benesch full Circle
I like it  Cool  but what is that to the right of the remote, a base?
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
(22-Nov-2015, 22:53)baconbrain Wrote: I like it  Cool  but what is that to the right of the remote, a base?

It's an upside down D450!  ( or D whatever it might be)
Can't wait to hear the white noise with 900w... Must be stunning!
Dedicated Mains >Crystal Standard Power Cables >Aurender X100L >Locus Design Essentia USB >D200 >Siltech 330L >Dynaudio C1 Signature
Montréal

(22-Nov-2015, 21:39)patcam Wrote: Hi

A quick translation
  • New D amp card
  • Class A modified

if thats the case there will be no leaking of technology into our existing amplifiers - unless they sell an "upgrade kit" down the track.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(22-Nov-2015, 19:52)Womaz Wrote: I am seeing this as a sign that they are not abandoning the Expert line , as this has been the feelings a lot of us have had recently I think

I look forward to learn what the new amps sound like. Will it be more like the 7.1.3 character or 8.1.3?
I have hopes that the sound character of Le 900 will take Devialet back on track as I feel they have been hunting detail at the expense of overall musical presentation. Nothing wrong with detail and information retrival, but it is important to keep the A of ADH dominant I think. As Calmel puts his signature on Le 900, maybe he is responsible for 'voicing' it too?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(22-Nov-2015, 23:38)completeluxury Wrote:
(22-Nov-2015, 21:39)patcam Wrote: Hi

A quick translation
  • New D amp card
  • Class A modified

if thats the case there will be no leaking of technology into our existing amplifiers - unless they sell an "upgrade kit" down the track.

Hopefully they've spotted a few areas they can improve in the existing Expert range without hardware upgrades.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB