Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question of transparency - Help or Harm?
(05-Dec-2015, 19:08)Zappydev Wrote: I would have thought that EU15M of LVMH investment would have allowed them to hire at least one software engineer to fix AIR!

Plus, there is no need to work in France to be a SW engineer for a French company. How about all the thousands of skilled programmers in India, for example ?

Devialet have created some amazing products, but their attitude to delivering on some of their pre-sales promises sucks, big time.

I'm not saying you are wrong however in his Les Echos video interview on 27/2/15, Quentin Sannie speaks about the importance of having tightly integrated R&D teams based in France, given the fact that they are pushing the boundaries of what is possible with technology. So it would seem that the "made in France" principle is very important to them.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question of transparency - Help or Harm? - by GuillaumeB - 06-Dec-2015, 12:50