Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question of transparency - Help or Harm?
Actually, I think I can drag the comments from Nick and others fully back on topic. I use AIR and Windows 10. Take last weekend as an example, on Sunday AIR worked absolutely 100% flawlessly, this included me "multi-tasking" on the same Windows PC that was in AIR streaming duties. However, on the Saturday it was ok most of the time, but occasionally started stuttering, which was easily cured by re-staring AIR. Not a big deal, probably one re-start per hour required on average. On other sections of this forum there have been tips regarding improving performance with AIR, disabling auto updates, windows defender, anti-virus software etc. OK, some of these may help (up until the point your PC is hit by a deadly virus), but it's all a bit trial and error. But why was AIR / Windows 10 problematic one day, but 100% fine the next? Now back on topic, Devialet know all the subtitles of how AIR works, how it interacts with operating systems etc. I am sure that they could provide some feedback, information, guidelines etc. that would help with AIR issues. Something! Anything! This could be on their website, fully under their control. Surely they could do something? I believe the current feedback from Devialet is that "AIR is not compatible with Windows 10". Well that's not much help is it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question of transparency - Help or Harm? - by Confused - 07-Dec-2015, 19:21