Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Devialet Expert Remote uncomfortable
(10-Dec-2015, 20:10)bentrider Wrote:
(10-Dec-2015, 19:31)f1eng Wrote: If people are willing to pay €400 for a remote with display why not buy the cheapest iPod and load the app? Cheaper and could be used for other stuff to if wanted...

I do not own a smart phone and I am not up on the differences between iPad and the operating systems of other brands.  Are there cheaper tablets that could be used?  That is why I mentioned the Kindle at $49.99.

I have an iPad 3 but it is in a case with attached keyboard. I love it in that configuration but it is not convenient for remote control.  I would like something smaller. I want something truly hand-held and less expensive than an iPad mini.  I would dedicate the new tablet to Devialet operations.

Is anybody using something that fits my wish list?

I'm not sure if it can be done but what about an iPod touch? Come to think of it, my wife has one she doesn't use so I'll look into it when i'm back home.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Devialet Expert Remote uncomfortable - by Pim - 10-Dec-2015, 20:39