Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray You Don't Have to Do a Return
Just a warning to those of you buying based on the "45-day, no questions asked return" guarantee that's all over their website.

I love the products (with two major caveats, one being the wireless range sucks, so half of my units wouldn't connect). Their returns process is BEYOND PAINFUL.

-I returned three Phantom silvers back in September and October. They confirmed receipt in late October.

-I'm STILL waiting for them to post the return as of today, more than 45 days later!?!

-Despite the customer service person in NY confirming that they received the return and are going to process the return, Paris was so disorganized they didn't even know they had received the return until I sent them their own UPS tracking numbers for their UPS account. 

-They still can't count to three to calculate the return.

-The email thread is literally 70+ emails long with frequent promises of refunds that never happen

-Even though they advertise a "no questions asked" guarantee...they send a five page RMA form they want you to fill out when you ask for a return.

I'm now sitting with a partial refund, I had to protest the charges with my credit card company, and countless hours of time wasted.

My conclusion: it's a beautifully designed product, with amazing audio, poor wireless range, and even worse software.

Their amateurish customer service and returns process though is embarrassing.

It would make me think twice before buying more from them...
Customer Services has room for improvements yes. :-)

I had an issue which I filled to Devialet customer service, someone named Marcel Poop basically replied something along the lines of "This works here. Case closed" and closed the support ticket.

Never seen such arrogant customer service in my life before.

But they sound so great, I love my little eggs. So I´m still happy, but I would not recommend it to anyone else due to lack of support and buggy software.
(14-Dec-2015, 10:43)hydr Wrote: I had an issue which I filled to Devialet customer service, someone named Marcel Poop basically replied something along the lines of "This works here. Case closed" and closed the support ticket.

Strange, I have been in contact with Marcel POPP and he has been extremely helpful.
(15-Dec-2015, 20:21)EvPa Wrote:
(14-Dec-2015, 10:43)hydr Wrote: I had an issue which I filled to Devialet customer service, someone named Marcel Poop basically replied something along the lines of "This works here. Case closed" and closed the support ticket.

Strange, I have been in contact with Marcel POPP and he has been extremely helpful.

Thank goodness for that correction. I would never trust anyone with the name Poop. Wink
Popp yes. My experience was anything but. Never had such a terrible customer service experience before to be honest.

To his defence, they might get a lot of support requests while being poorly staffed, hence the quality. I gave up trying to explain my issue to him.