Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Devialet predictions for 2016 (The Devialet Almanac 2016)
I'll put my bet on just the one that will happen; If Tidal really goes MQA, Devialet will have to follow.

I don't see a hardware upgrade on the Expert range or a down grade on the Phantom. I thought the logical next step for the Expert range would have been a one box D800 or higher given the miniaturisation of the ADH technology for the Phantom but the Original d'Atelier has proved me wrong on this.
AIR can't be fixed, otherwise it would be done already.... sorry for the reality check guys.

Stab in the dark; Integrate the ADH technology into (portable) Apple products
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2016 (The Devialet Almanac 2016) - by Pim - 24-Dec-2015, 15:03