Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Devialet predictions for 2016 (The Devialet Almanac 2016)
So spurred on by the news of the April Devialet gathering in the other thread, i thought i would come along here to add my predictions.
Being a global gathering i am edging towards some big news as opposed to just updates and although a working AIR solution would indeed be big news for a lot of us i cant see it happening due to the huge possibility of a new AIR solution bombing and Devialet having egg on their face.

Again i cant see a new line of Experts with trickled down updates from the Original d'Atelier. Although this being a logical step i would have seen them doing this in parallel with the Original d'Atelier release and having it as the so called headliner act. The Original d'Atelier in my view was more of a publicity stunt than anything else for which it indeed worked and got the Devialets in the press.

So then onto the phantons. Surround sound integration must be high on their list and worthy of a gathering and demo. Maybe even iphantom minis ?? now that could be interesting especially as a surround sound configuration.

In all honesty i don't have a clue but hope that the anticipation isn't misplaced ...roll on April Smile
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2016 (The Devialet Almanac 2016) - by tyefighter - 30-Mar-2016, 05:03