Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Devialet predictions for 2016 (The Devialet Almanac 2016)
OK - Due to the massive prize (utterly enormous personal pride and kudos) for the winner of this prediction thread, I though it was time we should implement some rules, which I shall make up as I go along. I think we need to mark the start of April (Q2 2016) as the absolute last time for qualifying predictions. To be fair to anyone who was planning a late entry (or cheating, as it is known) I think Saturday April 2nd is a reasonable cut-off. Another rule I have just made up is the scoring. 10 points to the first poster of a 100% correct prediction, 5 points to later posters of the same, reduced points for vague or partially correct predictions -2 points will be awarded for any prediction eventually proven to be incorrect, to punish anyone who just listed many things.

I think that's enough rule making up for now.

As for 2016 Q1, I believe the only thing to report of note is the Renault F1 team sponsorship deal. Nobody got this one, but Fred was closest with: "- And probably something none of use would ever guess..", (5 points scored, the prediction was vague but Fred did correctly ascertain that no one else would predict the something that happened), Confused gets half points (2.5) for agreeing with Fred.

So Fred leads with Confused in second place, although taking potential negative points for false predictions into account, the about 6 billion people who couldn't care less about Devialet and did not post on this thread are in the lead with 0 points, all the rest of us are negative. Q2 2016 should be a bit more interesting with the rumoured dealer meet in April and Munich in May.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2016 (The Devialet Almanac 2016) - by Confused - 30-Mar-2016, 21:02