Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet….
I got an answer to my questions to Devialet about ROON and MQA.

This is what I wrote to them:

Quote:What is your plans regarding ROON and mqa?
Many high-end companys is going to support ROON ready is this something Devialet is considering? I have tried your AIR solution but that has so many problems that it is usless.
How about MQA support in the DAC? This year Tidal is going to start streaming MQA and to fully benefit from this the DAC must be implemented in the decoding of MQA is this somethinh Devialet is considering?

I bought Devialet just because I thougt you were up front with your products but lately it feels that Devialet is only focusing on Phantom and forgets all of us that got an Expert model. I think it is time for you to bring something to us Expert owners that many of us requests, like ROON support.

This is the answer from Devialet.

Quote:Dear Sir,
Please rest assured we did not forget about this demand !
We thought it would be nice to speak about this with our engineers.
They Just need a little time to take a thorough look at your message.
We will reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Océane
Customer Care
For more information, please visit our support site Devialet Support

I Think if we are on them about this they have to atleast look in to the possibility to get ROON ready.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet…. - by octaviars - 18-Jan-2016, 12:00