Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet….
I goot an answer regarding ROON and MQA today.

Quote:Dear Sir,
Thank you for your patience !
According to our talks with the team, Roon streaming and MQA are not in our short-term roadmap yet. Other projects have already used all our available ressources for now.
But following some non official communication with some engineers, it seems Devialet is becoming aware that these are great technologies!
I am thus quite confident that in the futur they could be completely compatible with our products.

Nevertheless, you can still use Roon using a regular USB connexion, this will work fine and allow you their music experience and the sound quality of our Expert units.
Best regards,
Océane
Customer Care

Today I use an Aries with USB so that is not the problem I want to only have a computer and stream directly to my D400 but that looks like I have to wait for that to happen.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet…. - by octaviars - 27-Jan-2016, 09:28