Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet….
(28-Jan-2016, 18:18)viriato0811 Wrote: Most welcome Hifi_swlon!

Could not agree more with you that if they cannot fix AIR they should go through the Roon direction... 

By the way, I started using Roon (through AIR Undecided ) two days ago and can only confirm the praises about this software. I have to force myself to go to bed as I am re-discovering my own library in ways I would have never imagined (TIDAL integration is of great help here). I can understand now why you are so keen about Devialet doing something about it. 

Devialet, if you for whatever reason you are following up this thread, here you have another customer, owner of a D400, who would be much, much happier if you take Roon seriously and integrate this software in your development efforts.

Can you use Roon through AIR? 
I was under the impression you need to connect the computer to USB to use Roon. Unluckily this is not possible for me as my computer is in another room.
AIR for me is currently working fine with Ethernet connection using an older version of AIR on Mavericks, so I am wondering what are the limitations of using Roon with AIR?

thanks
M

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet…. - by marcor - 28-Jan-2016, 20:10