Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet….
(29-Jan-2016, 21:19)midi Wrote: I´m searching for a full ROON integration, using a Phantom, a Dialog and an Expert.

I have a Sonos Connect and an Auralic Aries Mini -but for both systems ROON will not come. Sonos further doesn´t  support highres playback.

I don´t like systems, which force me to switch them first on before I can hear music. I want to hear music without using more than one app or going through a lot of menues.

Would it be a comfortable solution to sell the Sonos and the Aries Mini and replace it with an Apple Mini with Roon connected by USB to the Expert and by optical out to the Dialog controlled with an ipad by Roon remote ?

Would it be necessary to switch the Apple Mini on or how can I wake him up ?

How can I comfortable switch between USB out and optical audio out on the Mac mini or isn´t it possible ?

Thanks !

As far as I know, Auralic planned to make the Aries mini RoonReady, although it's not officially confirmed they said as much.... Might be worth waiting a little longer?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'RoonReady' not coming to Devialet…. - by Hifi_swlon - 30-Jan-2016, 00:00