Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the criteria of SAM implementation
When I demo'd the 250 a pair PMC speakers that had just been SAMed were used and when SAM was turned on for me it seemed to clean up and slightly boost the bass but more significantly brought the mid range more forward which I really liked. I hope I get a similar effect with my C60's.
Cheers,
Bill
[/quote]

Bill, that about summons what I experienced with the Raidho X1.

/Mike

(18-Dec-2014, 00:29)Confused Wrote: I think my experience with SAM'd Blades is that there is an obvious imidediate improvement, but also a realy special change that you notice maybe one track in twenty. And I mean realy special. Also some negatives. I was listening to a very well recorded Kate Bush track recently, there was some almost sub bass artefacts I think produced as microphone "pufs". Without SAM they would be unnoticeable I think, flat bass to maybe 25 hz can have its negatives, you end up hearing thing that they wouldn't even be able to hear in the recording studio!

Confused,

That may explain why we experienced a very small or no effect on my current PL100's. Some speakers seem to be less sensitive to SAM if not Devialet made a mistake....
Still, Accordo had the biggest positive effect of all SAM:ed speakers I've heard.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the criteria of SAM implementation - by Mikeeo - 18-Dec-2014, 01:31