Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool remote
This is a very tempting remote ... Much better than the Phantom remote that I have.
Devialet should just OEM this don't you think ?
http://remote.sevenhugs.com/

[Image: remote-montage.jpg]
Will it control a Phantom??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No currently it will not control Phantom, but since they have an SDK it would just be Devialet decision to support it.
I think Devialet should just give up on building a Remote and provide compatibility with this one instead

(20-Jan-2016, 14:23)andrewhollo Wrote: Will it control a Phantom??

Devialet's remote currently uses bluetooth. Does this?
(20-Jan-2016, 18:22)P MountainGuy Wrote: Devialet's remote currently uses bluetooth.  Does this?

No, thats not right, the devialet remote don't use Bluetooth
They're both French .... Maybe that'll help them speak the same language?

Agreed that Devialet should produce a Phantom remote worthy of their reputation. This looks like a good direction. If it had the nice volume controller, then i'd be all in.

Or, if they simply made their current Expert remotes compatible with Phantom, I'd gladly take that as well.
(22-Jan-2016, 20:43)kameraguy Wrote: Agreed that Devialet should produce a Phantom remote worthy of their reputation. This looks like a good direction. If it had the nice volume controller, then i'd be all in.

Or, if they simply made their current Expert remotes compatible with Phantom, I'd gladly take that as well.

I actually jsut saw on their kickstarter page that devialet support is coming soon.
Isn't coming soon in about three years in Devialet speak:-)
I was getting pretty excited about the release of this, so checked in on the kickstarter page as they were releasing around now.

Struggling to find any reviews or anything, I found quite a few posts there from fairly p'd off backers upset that the project had been delayed once, and now they're saying 2018 (May estimated). The official update says hit a few technical setbacks with prototypes.

So who knows if we'll ever see it. I hope so, I think it would be pretty cool, but it seems like maybe they'd bitten off a bit too much for a v1.

Did anyone here back it? Seems like they raised about $1.5M

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<