Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DSD Settings in Jriver
Folks

I just installed the new JRiver MC21 (after many troubles with the recent MS W10 upgrade)  and I was wondering what the optimal MC settings were for the Dev to also play DSD.
I had it working in MC20, but lost and forgot the DSP output settings.
thanks for some help
Dev 200 - Martin Logan Ethos - Inakustik LS1603 Speaker Cables - Linn Ikemi CD, Auralic Aries, WIN10 LapTop. Project Xperience Acryl with Ortofon Bronze 2M. Sonos Connect, Tidal High-Res Abo
(09-Dec-2015, 19:53)Hyperhenry Wrote: Folks

I just installed the new JRiver MC21 (after many troubles with the recent MS W10 upgrade)  and I was wondering what the optimal MC settings were for the Dev to also play DSD.
thanks for some help

I think all I had to do was ensure Bitstreaming is on, under Playback Options.
Mine says "Bitstreaming: Yes (DSD)”
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(11-Dec-2015, 19:46)JohnnySix Wrote:
(09-Dec-2015, 19:53)Hyperhenry Wrote: Folks

thanks for some help

I think all I had to do was ensure Bitstreaming is on, under Playback Options.
Mine says "Bitstreaming: Yes (DSD)”

You are right, that is what I forgot - I was fiddling around with the DSP settings so far
Thanks a lot
Dev 200 - Martin Logan Ethos - Inakustik LS1603 Speaker Cables - Linn Ikemi CD, Auralic Aries, WIN10 LapTop. Project Xperience Acryl with Ortofon Bronze 2M. Sonos Connect, Tidal High-Res Abo