Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds dropping, one speaker not working
Thanks for the replies.

My dialog and all servers are wired, so wifi is not an issue. Only wifi in the picture is my laptop that i am playing the song from, but dialog and my music servers (iTunes) are connected with wired.

As for the distance and obstacles, they are literally no obstacles between the phantom and dialog in the living room. They are wide open, and I still hear this pauses and glitches.

I may understand the phantom in bedroom upstairs, but this is still falling short of the promise.. What' the point of having 13 phantoms if they all have to be closed to each other or there is no obstacles in between? I don't get it.

As I said, all the hardwares are upgraded (this is more or less forced, no?), so I don't know what the issues are.

My network is quite simple. It's just a home. I have a router downstairs and apple WAP in between. As I said, all of them are wired, so it's not even going through the apple router at all.

Resetting the system helps for a bit then it goes back to having an issue in a few... I don't know how this is usable solution...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds dropping, one speaker not working - by tosehee - 28-Jan-2016, 16:14