Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds dropping, one speaker not working
I have a cable modem connected directly to a zyxel router ($200 or so). From there, it goes through a wall ports where apple is connected in bridge mode.

The server with iTunes are connected wired to the wall to a router, and the dialog and apple tv is both physically wired to the apple router.

They all have same subnet, and as far as i know, there is no network conflicts or congestion that would be an issue.

The dialog + apple tv + 2 phantoms are sitting in the living room with no apparent obstacles. One of the phantom is upstairs in the bedroom, and while this is is more problematic than the other two, the ones in living room has exact same problem.

Do I need to put a physical wires to the phantom to provide a stable sound?

Aside from the sound, one of the reason why I bought this system is for the portability and mobility. If I have to sacrifice the stability and usability, might as well return this and get something that works all the time..

I feel like the speaker is good, but the dialog and connections/communication mechanism are rushed to the market.

I am just not happy with it..

Spark and the music apple is virtually useless. I wonder who uses it other than to setup and control the volume.. The navigation is terrible, and searching through the music is painful.

The spark app crashes quite often, and switching between the room and the source is not intuitive at all..

Again, poor execution on the software, but I feel like that's beaten to death in other reviews.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds dropping, one speaker not working - by tosehee - 28-Jan-2016, 17:44