Poll: Which Option Would Make Sense?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trade in my analog setup and current streamer for a higher-end streamer like the Aurender N10.
22.22%
4 22.22%
Trade in my analog setup and speakers for a pair of Focal Sopra 2.
55.56%
10 55.56%
Trade in my analog setup for a Devialet 200 companion but I wouldn’t really need the added power (with my current speakers) or additional inputs.
16.67%
3 16.67%
Other, please see my reply.
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Setup Would You Suggest?
(01-Feb-2016, 14:24)Confused Wrote: I'd say go for the Focal's.  One caveat, you should check that a D200 can drive them properly first.

I just looked them up. The Sopras have a 91dB sensitivity; ProAc 89dB. So in your room they should be fine. Awesome looking speaker too... in the right colour.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Setup Would You Suggest? - by Pim - 01-Feb-2016, 15:36
RE: Which Setup Would You Suggest? - by Xander - 01-Feb-2016, 14:47
RE: Which Setup Would You Suggest? - by rwjr44 - 01-Feb-2016, 18:06
RE: Which Setup Would You Suggest? - by Sobert - 03-Feb-2016, 21:07