Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Software Updates for Expert Amplifiers
(08-Feb-2016, 12:35)octaviars Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 00:00)blair.athol Wrote:
(07-Feb-2016, 23:49)hk6230 Wrote: We have to stay optimistic. Like in Kung Fu Panda, Oogway said: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why they call it the present." Enjoy our Devialet now and look forward to new improvements in the future. At least, we are being offered with this new improvement for free.

I can only agree, thank you!

+1

How many other companys will bring out so many new functions to their products. I now Devialet suck at some things but I am happy with my D400 and it sounds great that is the most important thing the new functions is a bonus imho.

I wasn't mocking the new features personally (despite the fact that very few since I bought my D200 have been of any interest to me, and Devialet's obsession with three letter acronyms is ridiculous).  More the cultist-like belief in Devialet sticking to their promises/delivery dates despite having no track record, and for features that are most likely never coming, since the 'sources' could easily be figments of people's imaginations. Smile

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Software Updates for Expert Amplifiers - by Hifi_swlon - 08-Feb-2016, 14:39